This sweet and spicy scent has been carefully crafted and features dark spicy tobacco notes with vanilla and tonka bean sweet highlights and a touch of leather and wood to finish off.
This scent is built on top of the same proven and tested grease-free base as our Original Beard Oil. This Beard Oil hydrates and moisturises your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. No more "itch", just a clean and nourishing feeling, that is sure to make you look and smell amazing!
Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia The Bearded Chap's Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and is suitable for Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. Conveniently bottled in travel safe size 30ml or 89ml bottles.
Scent: Dark spicy, earthy tobacco aroma with a lingering kick of vanilla sweetness
Benefits of Beard Oil
- Moisturises the skin under the beard
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beardruff.
- Made from natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Non-greasy formulation.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
- Comes in travel friendly 30ml or 89ml bottle
- AEAlberik E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoGreat product
I’ve been using this oil for a while now. It has a great smell and works great on thick beards.
- RSRhonda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThey say you pay for what you get. This has to be the best beard oil I have ever used. The smell makes you want to go back to it over and over again. The saddest bit is it is into the luxurious price range.
They say you pay for what you get. This has to be the best beard oil I have ever used. It makes you want to go back and use it over and over again. The saddest thing is the price is up there with luxury items.
- CDCorey D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBearded chap beard oil (vanilla & tobacco)
Amazing beard oil …. Thankfully they re released the previously limited fragrance. The vanilla & tobacco sent smells great and makes your beard feel so good.
Would recommend to anyone looking to keep there beard looking and feeling tte best it ever has